Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates

So... what have I been up to you ask....??
Well I had the Wedding Expo at the Four Points By Sheraton Geelong on May 16th and was very busy speaking with new brides!
Then the Wedding Expo at the Deakin Waterfront Campus on July 11th and probably spent more time speaking with me current brides then new bookings - oops!
I am now advertising in both the YOUR LOCAL WEDDING GUIDE and the GEELONG ADVERTISER BRIDAL MAGAZINE.
Also new this year, is my advertisement in the WEDDING BELLES presentation folder that all brides get when they enquire or make a order/booking with Wedding Belles in the Mall in town.
I also have my facebook page Nicole Penning Civil Celebrant, my blog here and my website www.nicolepenning.com.au
So keep an eye out for me & let me know if you need any help with your wedding celebrant needs!
Til then, remember...
may the love in your life create a life to love

No comments:

Post a Comment